Tuesday, October 2, 2012


Build-n-Share
Challenge
#169-170

( I don't have a photobucket account, so I hope posting photos here will be ok.)



I choose Regina Songbird.



For the Build-n-Share Challenge # 169-170
To create Regina Songbird and a house for her.




Optional Challenge:
Create the sim that you choose and show them in their new home.

Regina Songbird

Lifetime wish: Master of the Arts
Traits: Virtuosa, Artistic, Absent Minded, Schmoozer, and Childish.
Faves: Pink, Indie music, Cookies.
 
 

 
The new house.
A side view.
 
 
Front view
 
 

Other side view.




Back of the house.



Other side of house. 




The front again.



The driveway and sidewalk.
I gave her pink roses since that was her favorite color.




Walkway





Closer look of walkway.





Front door.




The back door.




Side view of back yard.




A nice patio.




Looking down at patio.
I know it said to have a nice porch, but I went with a patio instead. I think it turned out ok, I hope.





A nice place to sit, and relax, or cook out.




A place to enjoy the outdoors with some painting or playing the guitar.





Oh look, a beautiful tree to paint.




Or play guitar by yourself or entertain for friends and family.




another view of patio.




Another view of things she could paint like the mountains or the flowers.




Another view of how guest could watch her play.




Area photo. Top view.
I also placed a few trees here and there.  I'm still learning about landscaping.  I'm weak in this area, but I do think I'm getting better from when I first started.
We were given a budget of $ 100,000 dollars.
The total cost of the house was $ 71, 489 without the sim.

I didn't use all of the $ 100,000 dollars, because the house turned out great for the price and she had money left over for her savings account for anything that might happen later on down the road. 




Inside of house. It has all that was asked for including living room, dining room, kitchen, 2 bedrooms, two full bathrooms, plus a 1/2 bath, and two special rooms that fit the bio and info of the sim.




Top view of living room, and dining room.





Top view of dining room, and master bedroom.




Master bathroom and closet.





Kitchen




Kitchen and pantry.




Kitchen and dining room.





The master bedroom suite. The bedroom, bathroom, and closet.




Back to the living room. You can see the hallway and hall bathroom, ( the 1/2 bath ), from this view.




Off of the living room is the 2nd bedroom with closet and a Jack and Jill bathroom. It's a full bathroom between two rooms.




The first of the two special rooms.
I've made it a music room, but if she decided to have children later on, it could easily be another bedroom with a full closet.





Then back into the hallway.



The 2nd special room that I made into her Art / Craft room. I figured if she paints then she probably does other crafts too. Liking drawings, and sewing, and other kinds of artsy crafts.





So, would you like to take a tour of the inside of the house?





Here we find her watching TV. Yes, she watching the kids channel, but she is childish.
She also loves pink and is a girly girl.  I tried to put as much of that into the house as I could with out it being over whelming or tacky. 

It was a little hard at first, since I'm not a girly girl or love pink.  However, I choose Regina Songbird because I am a arts and crafts kind of lady.
And I might be a tad bit childish since I love the Sims 3, but I also love to create.





A larger view of the living room.




A nice fireplace to cuddle by when she finds the right guy.




A view into the dining room from the living room.




Lets take a look inside the dining room.




The table and center piece and a view into the kitchen.




Another view of dining room.




Dining room.




The kitchen right off from the dining room.




A view of the kitchen if you were standing in the doorway of the pantry.




Another view of the kitchen and the doorway to the pantry.




A view of the pantry.
I know they are bookcases and I wish EA would give us actually looking pantry shelves, but until they do, I always use these bookcases in my pantries.
Also, the two tiny closets are actually where the water heater and furnace would be.






The master bedroom.




Another view if you were standing by the closet door.  She even has a rose pink computer.




Another view of the master bedroom. It has a lot of pink, because this is Regina's favorite color. The whole house has a lot of pink in it.




The doors that lead into the master bathroom and closet.




The master bathroom.




Plenty of shelves and a washer and dryer. No one likes going to the laundry mat.




A view of the toilet and sink area.




Now inside of the master closet. Plenty of room for clothes and shoes.




Back into the living room and to the door behind Regina.




A view of the 2nd bedroom if you were by the dresser. 
I didn't add really any pink here, since most of the house was done in her favorite color. After all, she's the one who lives here, but I thought I would do this 2nd bedroom in blues with just a little touch of pink in the flowers.




It would be a nice bedroom for guest, or maybe later on children.





A view of the Jack and Jill bathroom.




Another view of the Jack and Jill bathroom.




A top view of the Jack and Jill bathroom and the bedroom on the side and the special room.




Top view of 2nd bedroom.




Top view of Jack and Jill bathroom and one of the special rooms.




I turned this room into a music room that could later be turned into a another bedroom in case of children.




Top view of Jack and Jill bathrom, music room, hallway, 1/2 bathroom, and other special room. All rooms include their own closets. Plenty of storage if needed or space in case she ever has children.




The hallway.




The 1/2 bath. Small, but a nice space.




Looking down hallway and into living room.




The 2nd special room. The Art / Craft room.





I figured if she painted, then it wasn't her only hobby. This room has a large closet for storing all of her supplies.




She can paint in this room.




Draw and design in this room and so much more.




The back door.




A great view for painting.......




Or playing her guitar out on the patio.





It's getting late and it's time for dinner.




Cooking hot dogs on her new grill.





Enjoying being outside, even if she burnt the hot dog.





I think she's happy with the house, but I'll have to wait and see.





A beautiful view from the patio.





An over all view of the house at night.




Regina enjoying her cozy fireplace.




Settling down for the night.




Oh, I forgot something.




The alarm, it's not very pretty, but it is a must. You never know when it might be needed.





Time for bed.




Oh, I forgot that with a washer and dryer she might need a hamper.




Let's keep the house tidy.




So, I hope you enjoyed the house.
Regina Songbird and house created by Jensjch2000 for the Build-n- Share Challenge # 169-170.
Sorry, neither house or Regina are available for download. Half the time I can't get items to upload to the Sims website. Every once in a while something will go through, but not often. Anyway, if I ever set up a mediafire account I'll load them there.  

I might try later on to upload them to my studio.  If they go through, then I'll post it to let anyone know who might want them.
 Thank you for viewing,

             Jen






No comments:

Post a Comment